Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Smoke House,Bangsar

The Smokehouse restaurant in Bangsar, it has the style of an English cottage like i had imagined. The big cushion, decorated fireplace, vintage stuff - hanging lamps, mirrors, old time vinyl player, porcelain plates and tea cups contribute to the overall traditional English house style. I thought i was back to England when I was there, if outside was raining, it will be perfect for me!


I had a very light lunch, cant wait to begin my food tasting! Yup!! I've tried every single thing food that placed on the table! *big grin!" Here's my food review...start with the tea sets...

Smokehouse set A (RM12) -scone, apple pie. Serve with a pot of tea or coffee. A Must try!! The scones are popular here in Smokehouse, their yummylicious strawberry jam is homemade, love tis combination the most! Goes well with butter too, but for the clotted cream i find it abit airy for my liking. The scone looks like a harden puff pastry, but surprisingly it's not as hard as it seem. Not too soft or hard texture for this scone. The apple pie is so appetizing! The best apple pie I have tasted in KL!! The tantalizing smell of the apple taste melts in your mouth when taking a bite down. The outer layer pastry is pretty crispy. Thumbs up for Smokehouse apple pie!! I would come back here for more apple pie cravings! Ohh did i mention that the apple pie in Smokehouse homemade too??



Smokehouse set B (RM18)- scone, apple pie, cake, brownie, sandwiches. Served with a pot of coffee/tea.

This is some pictures and information that i want to share. Hope u all enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment